Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Custom Bleach RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

yin home...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fuki

yin home... Empty
PostSubject: yin home...   yin home... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:07 pm

*all her garments are on the floor alon with her armor an she wearsa white robe with ho back so the mask framents on her back in the shape of little wings. she walks about her home wondering what to do.*
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

yin home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin home...   yin home... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:25 pm

Mouse walked along the sidewalk keeping his balance narrowly between him and the street whistling a sad song. On his back was his sword which he seemed to be talking to if others listened to carefully. "What do you think we should do koyoto?" he asked curiously as the sword pulsated as if in response.
Back to top Go down
fuki

yin home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin home...   yin home... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:26 pm

(there are no road its just all desert.)

*yin sits down on her floor*
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

yin home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin home...   yin home... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:31 pm

( My character is warped so he seperates reality from what's going on in his own head. Sorry about O.O' He doesn't mean to be so weird but then again I did base him on me so I'm sorry. You have no avatar. -pokes blank space where avatar should be.))

Mouse stopped while he was walking thinking he had heard something turning around seeing the world in what he wanted it to be. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
fuki

yin home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin home...   yin home... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:34 pm

*she looks out a small window an she puts her armor an cloths back on an walks out side*
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

yin home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin home...   yin home... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:38 pm

Mouse waited for someone to respond behind him but then continued on his previous path turning to find fukki. He yelled a bit starting to pound on his chest to get his heart to pound again. "Where did you come from?" he asked curiously his shocked face remaining comical.
Back to top Go down
fuki

yin home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin home...   yin home... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:45 pm

i been here the whole time who are you....
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

yin home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin home...   yin home... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Mouse looked at the spirit of koyoto and whispered to him. "You think he's talking to me you or me?" he asked curiously to the sword.
Back to top Go down
fuki

yin home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin home...   yin home... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:50 pm

your an odd child... *she looks at him*
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

yin home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin home...   yin home... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:54 pm

Koyoto pulsated communicating to mouse and telling him that this person was a women first off and talking to him. "I'm...wait a minute did you just call me a child?" he asked with a glare with a angry twitch. "Happy thoughts..happy place." he said in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
fuki

yin home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin home...   yin home... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:59 pm

to me you are a child..... .... *she flaps her armored wings*
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

yin home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin home...   yin home... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Mouses mask started forming but he quickly made sure to put it away after all there was no need to get upset. "I'm not a child." he replied politely smiling.
Back to top Go down
fuki

yin home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin home...   yin home... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:29 pm

.....you should not be here.. *the armored wings flap.*
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

yin home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin home...   yin home... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:34 pm

Haseo had appeared beside the boy
Back to top Go down
fuki

yin home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin home...   yin home... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:45 pm

*yin stairs blankly hat the newcomer* ........... *she look at them* go home.
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

yin home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin home...   yin home... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:46 pm

"took the words out of my mouth" haseo opened the portal back to the soul society
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

yin home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin home...   yin home... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Mouse looked at the two of them back and forth very comically though this wasn't in any way intentional. "Why do I have to go?" he said considerately. "I like to travel."
Back to top Go down
fuki

yin home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin home...   yin home... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:33 pm

then start walking in the other direction...
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

yin home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin home...   yin home... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:11 pm

"But I like the direction that I'm going, it's south. It's cold the way that I came from so I'm heading this way. It doesn't seem to bother anyone." he said with a pouted face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

yin home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yin home...   yin home... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yin home...
Page 1 of 1