Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Custom Bleach RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rai and Sora's Home.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rai

Rai

Rai and Sora's Home. Empty
PostSubject: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:12 am

Rai walked in the door, getting back from her school. Nothing much happened to day for her. Just that some souls were bothering her, but nothing new. She went and sat on the couch in the small house of her's and her brother's. She wondered where he was, but kinda knew that he was out with his friends, most likely getting in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:01 pm

Mouse had accidentally gotten into a fight with a hollow who he sent flying into a house which rai currently occupied. The hollow soon dissipated and mouse made a face little tip toeing away.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:59 pm

She coughed a few times, from the dust in the air. "Oi! What the hell..." She said starting to see threw the dust. "Da Ma....how am I going to fix this..." She said looking at a large hole in her living room. Rai looked and saw a person, trying to get away. She didn't like people who messed with her, or anything that belonged to her. She made her way quickly over to him, and grabbed him by the collor of his hood."Mind explaning why there is a hole in MY wall?" She said, cearly ticked off.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:18 pm

Mouse wasn't about to reveal his face with his hood he grinned a bit as a drop of sweat came down his cheek. "Would you believe construction and really bad aim?" he said trying not to further the trouble he was already in.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:23 pm

"Bad aim? You just sent a frecken monster into my living room!" She yelled, remembering seeing it before is disseapered. "
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:26 pm

"What monster?" he asked looking up at a big hole in the home she had previously occupied. "No monster no proof." he said this very logically not that he didn't care just there wasn't any proof of any real harm.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:28 pm

She got a sly smile on her face. "There was a monster. Tall, black, with a mask on. It bothers the hell out of me..." She said her voice slowly turning into a growl. "You know what I'm talking about....and I know other people can't see you..." She said knowing that some people couldn't see what she could.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:38 pm

An elderly lady wave at mouse giving rai and odd look at the way she was holding him and mouse friendly as can be waved back. "People seem to be able see me just fine. You must have received a bonk on the head."
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:40 pm

She let him go and looked back to the wall."I can see that now..." She whispered some words of an old language, making the wall fixed up."Thank lord Aska..." She mumbled. "Now....what was that thing and who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:46 pm

Since mouse was dangling on the heels of his feet he fell straight into the concrete making a print. Taking his face from the facial imprint of the ground he examined it with child like wonder. "What am I or who am I? Because those are two seperated answers and questions. But that thing that flew through your wall was a...wrecking ball." he replied playing coy.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:48 pm

"Hey, I know what a recking ball is...I stoled one once." She mumbled glancing over at him. "Yes, what are you...and who are you. You seem to not be human." She said, knowing almost that he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:52 pm

"I'm odd." he repiied. "But since you have your own secrets you don't have the upper hand any longer here. You stole a wrecking ball and I could report you to the police."
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:53 pm

"Really...why would it matter....I've been to jail." She said smirking and sitting back on her couch."I must say...you meet tons of new friends in jail." Rai said.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:57 pm

Mouse wasn't to comfortable with the smirk since he felt that was his forte and signature that he was a gracious person. "I don't know why it would. Well I better go." he said nicely bowing. "Thank you for your hospitality."
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:59 pm

"Drop by anytime...just next time not threw my wall..." She said tilting her head. "And by the way, names Rai."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:02 am

Mouse attempted to say her name but to no avail since his pronunciation was horrible and sometimes he had a lisp of sorts which would go and come as he pleased. "Ra..ray..rain" mouse struggled with rai's name but not intentionally his facial expression and frustration on his face made sure to be evidence of that. Instead of leaving like mouse had intended he plopped down on the floor indian style and kept trying.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:03 am

The smirk turned into a gently smile."Eheh...here's how you say my name. R-a-i, Rai." She said getting up and bending in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:07 am

Mouse leaned back as rai closed in to explain her name because he felt that she would hit. Many times at the soul society he'd been beaten for talking or doing something incorrectly and the on more then one occasion just for amusement. "R..raiy." he prounced with the same sound but added an extra letter at the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:09 am

"Hm, your close. If it's better you can call me Ray. Rai and Ray are almost the same." She said sitting down on the floor. She had the same smiling, not even sure why her mood changed.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:11 am

Mouse looked down at the floor in the exact spot he sat and didn't make eye contact with rai. "Ray." he said it this time without difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:12 am

"Yeah, Ray." She said looking up. The cealing was normal yellowish color. "What's your name..."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:14 am

"People..they call me mouse." he said in low pitched voice that showed either he was very passive or just spoke relunctantly. From the way he flinched when rai got close it was evidence his trust was dulling even with his powers.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:17 am

"It's...nice to meet you, Mouse." She said perfect on saying it. She was able to say names good some times, but not all the time. "Are...you ok...?" She asked, seeing he wasn't very comferble with her sitting near him.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:20 am

Mouse began to nod his head but the shook it from side to side meaning that he wasn't sure. "I'm not sure." he replied impartially.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rai and Sora's Home.   Rai and Sora's Home. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rai and Sora's Home.
Page 1 of 1