Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Custom Bleach RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuu Nobu
Captain
Ryuu Nobu

Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone   Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Ryuu sat on a long bench his sword stuck in the ground and his captains robes fluttering in the winds.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachreborn.forumotion.net
Haseo

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone   Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:00 pm

Haseo walks to the training feild
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Nobu
Captain
Ryuu Nobu

PostSubject: Re: Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone   Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:01 pm

He looked up from the ground to See Haseo walking into the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone   Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:08 pm

Mouse ran past haseo in a eager fashion before he came to a screeching halt almost bumping into ryuu before he tompled over into a bench. "Sorry am I to late for training." he asked out of breath showing that he'd rush hear for a real fight but with good hearted joy.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Nobu
Captain
Ryuu Nobu

PostSubject: Re: Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone   Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:16 am

"Late? I didn't call you here" he said
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone   Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:18 am

Haseo looks at the boy "hey ryuu it looks like the boy wants to fight"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Nobu
Captain
Ryuu Nobu

PostSubject: Re: Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone   Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:19 am

"Yes Apparently So, But Whos Squad does he belong to, It should be their captain who trains them"
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone   Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:20 am

haseo shrugs his shoulders "ryuu you know me im not good with that stuff but this the first time iv ever seen him"
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone   Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:53 pm

"I don't belong to any squad." mouse said finally speaking out trying not to be ignored since he was the center of conversation. "And I kind of missed a few training sessions so you can see why I'm here." he said with a friendly smile. "But I can already do bankai." he said bouncing up and down waiting to start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone   Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain of Squad Two Versus Anyone
Page 1 of 1