Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Custom Bleach RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rai (and I'm a girl!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rai

Rai

Rai (and I'm a girl!) Empty
PostSubject: Rai (and I'm a girl!)   Rai (and I'm a girl!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:02 pm

Name: Rai

Special Human: Yes

What Are Your Powers: Eternal Raise. Thunder raise allows the person to call the eight spirits of the earth. Each one is used for different reasons. Each one must be achived in a special way, or you will not be able to use the call. One way to show that you are one of the Raise is that you have a mark or your eyes turn a different kind.

Bio: Rai was born over in England, but was taken to the Japan when she was only five years old. Her mother and father named her a Japanese name since her mother's side of the family was part Japanese. She as a strange birth mark that is the sign of love in Japanese. Her father said that it meant good love forution in her upcoming life. When Rai was living in Karkara Town she had a semi hard life. She looked like a normal girl, but was able to see the dead. She had even asked why she was able too. They didn't know, but only said that she would find out some time in her life. Rai had some trouble in her school life. Many people would pick fights with her, but she would win. And thoses who started the fight said she started it, making her get in trouble. This made Rai a bit mad seeing those who started it getting away with it, when she would get in trouble. When Rai was walking home one day, about three days after her fourteenth birthday, there was a shooting near by. When Rai had made her way over to the spot, she saw a man that she had once thought seeing over in England. She had remembered that he was some kind of mass killer. The cops started to make there way down to the same spot the two of them where at. He started to run away from the alleyway that they were in, but Rai pulled him by the shirt, causing him to fall back. She started to fight with him, until the police had came. They had arrect the man, kinda happy she caught him. Rai felt kinda bad for the guy, but shrugged that off and went on her way. A few months later, she found out that had been her older half brother, Sora. Rai was wondering why she had a half brother, and wasn't told. Rai found out that Sora, had been her father's son, since he was once cheating on her mother. Rai became mad now knowing what her father had done. She yelled at him, and telling her mother what he had done. But her mother loved him too much to even believe what her daughter was saying. From just yelling and saying those things, she had became disowned. Rai didn't know anyother family members but only Sora. When Sora had gotten out of jail, he went right to Rai, hearing around about something she did. When Gin told him the story of what happened, he hugged her saying that he would be there for her. She believed him, and stayed by his side has they live in the city. Now they are both leaders for a almost big group of other people just like them.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Rai (and I'm a girl!)   Rai (and I'm a girl!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:23 pm

-raises hand nicely to ask a question- Um if you somehow I don't know forget that your girl will you still kill us painfully slow because I'm allergic to both those things.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Rai (and I'm a girl!)   Rai (and I'm a girl!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:25 pm

-sweet drops- umm....all i can say i wont be happy that you think I'm a boy.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Rai (and I'm a girl!)   Rai (and I'm a girl!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Oh okay I have another question. Can I be the first rp with your character. I try to do that with everyone's character but I usually get here later.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: Rai (and I'm a girl!)   Rai (and I'm a girl!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:31 pm

umm...sure
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Rai (and I'm a girl!)   Rai (and I'm a girl!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:33 pm

YEAH!!!! -runs around in excitment and runs through the wall- Off to the post. I have one already made nobody's answered it.
Back to top Go down
@ Rasiel

@ Rasiel

PostSubject: Re: Rai (and I'm a girl!)   Rai (and I'm a girl!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:04 pm

Approved! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rai (and I'm a girl!)   Rai (and I'm a girl!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rai (and I'm a girl!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Reborn :: Creation Area :: Human-
Jump to: