Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Custom Bleach RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regret.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuyoi Senshi

Tsuyoi Senshi

Regret..... Empty
PostSubject: Regret.....   Regret..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:15 pm

Tsuyoi sat in her captains chair, looking down at her hands with disdain.
"Why didnt i give in...? I couldve saved the Shinigami the trouble and just let them kill me.."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Regret..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regret.....   Regret..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:56 pm

Mouse entered the squad meeting area formally and didn't bother to interrupt the captain and her thoughts. He took a seat at the far end of the table and just twiddled with his thumbs waiting for her to come out of her day dream. His zanpaktou koyoto was strapped to his back pulsating and talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi Senshi

Tsuyoi Senshi

Regret..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regret.....   Regret..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:59 pm

She hastily looked up and stood up, smoothing down her cloak
"C-Can i help you...?"
She tried to return to her emotionless self.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Regret..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regret.....   Regret..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:05 pm

"I'm supppose to report to you captain." mouse replied with a eerie smile that would make most unnerved. "I just joined this organization." he said quiet bluntly not caring he was a novice or letting others no he was.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi Senshi

Tsuyoi Senshi

Regret..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regret.....   Regret..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:07 pm

She looked at him carefully.
"You're a Vaizard like me..."
She lowered her hood, showing her Hollow wolf ears.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Regret..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regret.....   Regret..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:11 pm

Mouse showed his mask by gathering his spiritual pressure which formed a coyote's face and ears covering only have his face since he didn't feel up to revealing the rest. "Yes I am a vaizard like you. I'm suppose to have some type of use. I have quiet a bit of experience in various fields." he said this non chalantly as if his rank didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi Senshi

Tsuyoi Senshi

Regret..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regret.....   Regret..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:11 pm

"I see...Well, i don't know what my use is, or was...The Hollows just decided to play a little game with me. I believe it was called 'Lets see how far she can go until she dies'...Good thing the Shinigami got there before that little game could really begin."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Regret..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regret.....   Regret..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:45 pm

"Are you feeling sorry for yourself because you could take on such a easy target?" he asked this innocently. "If that's the case your not much of a captain and someone should take your position. We can't afford to be weak in our troubled times." he said looking at her ears and then her blade.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi Senshi

Tsuyoi Senshi

Regret..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regret.....   Regret..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:14 pm

"Oh no, i'm not feeling sorry for myself, i just hate remembering it...But you're right, someone should take my place, no-one seems to want to though,"
She shrugged, fighting back the urge to hide her ears again.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Regret..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regret.....   Regret..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:09 pm

"I like your ears." he said what seemed to be more randomly and unexpected then usual. Mouse didn't seem to have a problem stating his opinion to anyone despite there rank or squad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Regret..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regret.....   Regret..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regret.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Reborn :: Places :: Soul Society :: Squad 3 Meeting Area-
Jump to: