Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Custom Bleach RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maikeru Akami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mouse

Mouse

Maikeru Akami Empty
PostSubject: Maikeru Akami   Maikeru Akami Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:14 pm

Name: Maikeru 'Mouse' Akami
Visual Age: 15 or 16
Zankpatou: Howling Koyoto (Howling Coyote)
Mask: The Devil's Tear Abilities: Mouses mask give him the ability to turn anything into a projectile weapon such as his fingernails or even a chop stick and also increases his accuracy. He uses this increase in accuracy and ability when his zanpaktou is away from him.

Appearance: Maikeru Akami Maiker17

Background: Maikeru grew up in the soul societ y at a young age being permitted to live and stay there under circumstances that still remain a mystery. Much like any other child he much preferred work to play but after being told the seriousness of his living arrangements he grew to become hardened fighter and student. At the age of 5 he studied under the tutorings of various captains and liutenants graduating the academy when he was 17. In the year of being an active soul reaper he was transferred to all 13 squads at one point or another after butting heads with his captains and members for either using to much or to little force in there assignments. On all squad he would reach the rank of liutenant before giving up the seat after a day, once the squads became tired of him he turned to the research and development department as an outlet where he could study and train.

On the last day of the year in the human world as the clock stuck 12 there was an explosion in the R&D department where maikeru had been experimenting with hollows and there abilities. When an investigation was conducted that night maikeru and all traces of him were gone. It is now currently revealed that he's been residing in the human world for a year and has become vaizard under unexplored circumstances. His personality is revealed to be playful some believeing this due his lack of play as a child.

((I hope this is okay. I worked hard on it but didn't have a lot of time.))
Back to top Go down
Risuko

Risuko

Maikeru Akami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru Akami   Maikeru Akami Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:17 pm

approved ^^ who are you?
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Maikeru Akami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru Akami   Maikeru Akami Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:22 pm

Oh I'm sorry but I was introduced to this site through another one. I guy who calls himself made a post with this link and I decided to join. I like rpg sites liket this so I dropped in.
Back to top Go down
Risuko

Risuko

Maikeru Akami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru Akami   Maikeru Akami Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:06 am

who and what site was it?
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Maikeru Akami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru Akami   Maikeru Akami Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:38 am

He calls himself draco on the site I was on and it was animeschoolground.forumotion.net that's the website.
Back to top Go down
Risuko

Risuko

Maikeru Akami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru Akami   Maikeru Akami Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:00 am

thats me ^^
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Maikeru Akami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru Akami   Maikeru Akami Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:07 am

Then you told me about this site and here I am announcing to others about it on other sites I go to.
Back to top Go down
Risuko

Risuko

Maikeru Akami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru Akami   Maikeru Akami Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:08 am

that was my plan ^^ thanks
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Maikeru Akami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru Akami   Maikeru Akami Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:14 am

Your very welcome, for some reason I'm a real good advertiser for forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maikeru Akami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru Akami   Maikeru Akami Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maikeru Akami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Reborn :: Creation Area :: Vaizard-
Jump to: